Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a stall butler?
The Stall Butler is a battery powered manure and bedding separator.
2. Does it work with all types of beddings?
The Stall Butler has two different style baskets available. First, is our Fine Basket designed to handle sawdust, fine shavings and expanded pelletized bedding products. Our second basket is our Coarse Basket. It is designed to handle medium shavings as well as the beddings listed above.
3. How does it work?
The Stall Butler works in just a few easy steps:
- Remove the wet areas
- Clean a spot and roll the Stall Butler into the stall
- Place a muck bucket at the open end and turn on
- Scoop/fork stall bedding into the Stall Butler Basket
- Solid waste is deposited into the muck bucket while your bedding falls to the floor
- Turn off and roll the Stall Butler out of the stall
- Spread the bedding back out
4. Can it save me money?
Yes, the Stall Butler can and will save you money. By using the Stall Butler you will save money on bedding expenses by reducing the amount of bedding that is wasted cleaning your stall the old fashioned way. It will also reduce the amount of waste needing disposal. By using the Stall Butler, you will drastically cut down on time spent cleaning your stall, allowing you more time to enjoy the beautiful creatures that make such a dirty mess.
5. Is assembly required?
A small amount of assembly is required. It will take you approximately 15 - 20 minutes to unbox and assemble the Stall Butler to be ready for use. It can be assembled using only a few standard tools.
6. Do I need an electrical cord to use the Stall Butler?
The Stall Butler is battery powered. The battery will run approximately 4 hours before needing to be charged. Because the battery is charged with a Smart Charger you can plug it in after every use and it will not over charge the battery.
7. Is it easy to manuver ?
The Stall Butler has a light handle weight. It is 24" W x 50" L x 43" H and manuvers as easily as a wheelbarrow.
If you have any questions on the product, please call for more information:
(419) 957 - 2980